Current Progress

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

NYE

Since 2009 will be the new healthy cooking Thu, the last day of 2008 will be the opposite :) Lunch will be at Gordon Ramsey's Maze and dinner at Ben&Jack's Steakhouse.I've been looking forward to today since I started my diet :) Other ppl have cheat days once a week, this will be my once a year cow eating day. Might as well make it the best porterhouse for me to remember for the next year.

But lots of walking will be happening before and after this mighty intake of food - a walk across the brooklyn bridge and towards Time Square after dinner! How exciting :)

I hope all of you have a happy healthy new year with your loved ones!

(We took pictures in Time Square a day early to beat the crowds!)

1 comment:

  1. HAPPY NEY YEAR THU!! =D

    Walking is good...actually I find that I can walk for longer periods of time now and still feel okay...just pace yourself okay? =D

    ReplyDelete