Current Progress

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Bye Toronto!

Thanks to John, I managed to hit the gym a few times this week and really stepped up my running endurance and also learned some new exercises.

I only made exceptions to my diet with two Dim Sum trips but out of 8 days and 24 possible meals, I'd say it was a success.

It was great being able to spend time with friends and family. I feel like I've finally realized whats important - and that is to take care of myself so that I can keep coming back here every Christmas to catch up and enjoy the good times ahead. The support and love from family and friends is priceless and I am grateful for this second wind.

Here's a picture B took of me today at Chez Cora's. Yogurt, Strawberry and Granola. Yummy! Ciao.

Watch out Big Apple and Bawston, here I come!

1 comment:

  1. Hey thu, I'm just a silent lurker that decided to say hi! The motivation you have found - which is to take care of yourself and live a long and healthy live for your family - is sooo key. It's going to make this so successful! :)

    You're so doing the right thing - eating naturally and exercising! Matter of time before you get there and this will be totally life-changing!

    ReplyDelete