Current Progress

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Meal Plan WW10

I've been meaning to do this for a while now but since my company is no longer giving out free food, it means I finally have to fend for myself 7 days a week. I used to only cook on the weekends and once or twice during the week. These are available in my fridge this week


Breakfast choices

- Mango/Strawberry/Banana smoothie with fat-free organic soy milk
- Free range chicken egg white omlette with green onions/spinach/mushrooms
- Granola cereal with soy milk
- Cottage Cheese

Lunch choices
- Spinach or lettuce salad with mushrooms + cherry tomatoes + yellow/green peppers + tofu + smoked salmon
- Soy shitake balsamic vinegar dressing
- Fat-free dairy-free mayonnaise
- Hummus
- Falafel
- Pita or Sprouted Bread

Snacks
- Carrots
- Almonds/Cashews
- Bananas
- Mushroom Brie

Sunday, Monday, Tuesday Dinner:
- Spring Asparagus Puree (Pesto) with: brown rice spaghetti, whole wheat fusili, pita bread.
- Sides of mushrooms, tomatoes, spinach

Wednesday: not my turn to cook :)

Thursday: Left over fridge day.

Friday: New shipment of farm fresh vegetables! And Tahoe weekend :)

1 comment: