Current Progress

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Vegetable Fried Soba



Since I'm headed down to SD for the weekend, I had to use up some of my vegetables tonight. I was originally going to toss up a salad: spinach, mushrooms, onions, garlic, green onion, tofu and whats left of my fake chicken. But then I decided to bust out the wok and make "fried rice". Then instead of rice, my soba noodles were right there on in my pantry so I boiled that up instead.

I mixed up what was supposed to be my salad with some grapeseed oil and added in the soba noodles. Oh and I added a very thin egg-white omlette! I topped it off with whats left of my spicy sprouts and cucumbers.

As a side, I fired up some Trader Joes Butternut Squash Low Sodium soup. I added a bit of garlic and green onion to it as well.

It was a tasty dinner with plenty of left overs for tomorrow lunch/dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment