Current Progress

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Activities

So I always talk about food and traveling. What am I actually DOING to lose weight and get fit you ask? I'm glad you asked...

Monday - Rest.
Tuesday - 7am wakeup for 45 min bike ride.
Wednesday - 6am wakeup for 45min swim.
Thursday - 7am wakeup for a 45 min run.
Friday - 6am wakeup for 45 min swim.
Saturday - 7am wakeup for 1 hour boot camp
Sunday - outdoor activity: tennis, hiking/biking trails, beach volleyball

I need to add two gym slots either at lunch or in the evening. Also maybe tennis/volleyball once a week too.

Also, I try to park as far as possible from my destination. I try to take the stairs instead of the elevator. I also try to walk between floors and buildings a few times a day. This is all because of the pedometer and my goal of 10,000 steps a day which is only a little annoying when you're late.

No comments:

Post a Comment