Current Progress

Thursday, February 12, 2009

P90X

So after our weekly dinner meetup today, we somehow got convinced to try out one of the P90X workouts. That was a super tough 15 minutes before we all quit :)

I've heard many people talk about P90X recently and decided to check it out. It's a set of 13 DVDs and a workout plan of 1 hour a day for 90 days. Every review about it on the internet has been very positive. I can see how you can lose weight, gain strength and abs if you did something this intense for 3 months. I feel like you probably need to work out with more than one person to keep others in check and motivated. I'll definitely need to get a mat before the carpet here gets soaked.

Although, I suppose that 7 days of P90x + other activities might be way too much.
I really like how many exercises you'll learn to work on the same muscles. The only complaint will probably be Tony Horton's voice :) I'd likely put the videos on mute. You'll see what I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment