Current Progress

Friday, June 26, 2009

Reflection

It's been a hectic 2 weeks of coming back and moving out. And here are random thoughts I've had

- I donated about 80 items of clothing to Salvation Army ranging from size 12-14. Then was still disappointed to find pairs of jeans that kept trying to fall off me after the truck pickup.

- Some people who hadn't seen me for a year or so saw me and immediately commented on my weight loss.

- I've moved 15 times in the past 9 years. The countless going away parties from Toronto, Waterloo, San Diego, Vietnam, Singapore, Vancouver and now San Francisco have still NOT made it any easier to say bye.

- I really suck at packing.

- I've broken any eating, exercise regiment I ever had this past 2 weeks and still gained no weight.

- I look back to 6 months ago where I was fat, unhealthy, unhappy, slaved away, bitter, lonely and look at how I'm getting healthy, have a huge contagious glow of a mood and smile, excited about the future and just generally happy now, I'm very thankful.

- Time really flies. Better make use of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment